98 Nicomekl Statement on COVID-19 and Camp No Name
April 9, 2020
To the membership of 98 Nicomekl Scout Group:
The 98 Nicomekl events committee has reached the difficult decision to cancel Camp No Name for 2020. We have been watching and listening to the federal and provincial health officials’ recommendations and orders regarding social and physical distancing, gathering sizes, and travel restrictions. We feel it is not possible for us to maintain compliance with these aspects at the Ruckell Point Scout Camp facility.
We know this announcement will come with much disappointment. We are all disappointed too, but we know the health and safety of our Scouting and Guiding family is paramount.
We look forward to the return of Camp No Name in 2021.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com